Hello, beautiful people. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Tonight’s post I am going to explain why you should get an Ebates account… if you don’t already have one.
So I was shopping online one day and an Ebates commercial popped up on my tv.
“Hey! Maybe I should sign up for an Ebates account… let’s try it out.” I made an account very quickly and checked out the list of online sites they support. They actually have quite a few, a lot of places I already shop at so it was perfect!
The list below is from their website. Their current top 10 most cash back sites:
Note that the cash back percentage changes all the time.
- Lifelock @40% cash back
- Meredith Magazines @ 40$
- Match.com @ 37.5%
- Eharmony @31%
- Free tax USA @25%
- iolo technologies @25%
- Magazines.com @25%
- Organifi6 @25%
- STOPzill @25%
- Ticket Club6 @25%
They also have top stores such as Macy’s and Amazon. Which is crazy good for me! I always shop on those sites. Lol.
Ebates has (I wouldn’t be surprised) 1000’s of stores available with cash back privileges. So if that doesn’t get you excited to try it out then maybe these other reasons will help you make a decision.
- So obviously the top reason would be because you get money back for it. I mean you’re already shopping online. Why not connect to Ebates and basically get a discount just for shopping.
- They offer daily deals and promo codes. Which gives you even more of a discount on select sites. Imagine shopping the website of Walmart, Forever21 or even Best Buy and you notice you don’t have enough in your cart to qualify for free shipping or you were hoping for a bit of a discount. Well, once you sign up with Ebates you’ll have the options to download their plugin and it’ll actually pop up on the screen if you have any coupons available for the site you’re on. Pretty cool huh?
- The percentage of CB you get changes quite often. What’s good about that is that maybe you shop at Sephora a lot and this week it’s double CB. So instead of that 4% CB they so happen to be last week, this week it’s 12% CB. Bigger savings and more money in your pocket!
- You may be thinking, “I shop at this site, but it’s not that popular. Maybe they won’t even have a CB% for it.” Well go onto Ebates and you can just search it up and see if there are any coupons or if it actually does off CB. You’ll be surprised what kinds of stores they offer.
- Also, Cash back is accumulated over time and will be sent out according to the schedule below. You can either get a paper check or via Paypal. It will directly be put into your Paypal account on the 15 as well so easy peasy.
Purchases Posted Between Big Fat Check Sent Jan 1-Mar 31 May 15 Apr 1-June 30 Aug 15 July 1-Sept 30 Nov 15 Oct 1-Dec 31 Feb 15
Well, that’s all I can think of for now so I hope I helped you in your decision to sign up for Ebates or not. If you did, awesome. More money in your pocket! If not, well that’s ok too.